Sunday, November 13, 2011

Custom Wedding Guest Book

This is a guestbook that I custom made for my sister's wedding.  The first thing I did was pick out the same color fabric and materials in the theme colors of the wedding. Then, I hand embroidered the lettering on the fabric before using it to cover a plain white guestbook. I sewed the cover and secured it with hot glue.  I lined the inside covers with a matching cardstock and added the lace and rhinestones.  I also attached a matching ribbon as a page marker. In the end, I had a completely custom design that matched her wedding theme much better than anything we could find in stores.  



1 comment:

  1. Truly awesome idea for this custom wedding guest book. I am in search of beautiful New York venues for arranging my brother’s ring ceremony next month. Hope to find right venue and arrange it memorably.

    ReplyDelete